Rome never fell and rules most of the known world in the 15th century Alternate Earth. This week we finish our discussion of this fringeworthy race and member of the alien corp.
Rome never fell and rules most of the known world in the 15th century Alternate Earth. Part 2
- Rewrite the Star Platform section of the World Creation rules.
- Flesh out the Europe of Alt 0,2 for sure this week.
- Work more on FringeCorp.
- Merge in the Mellor to the rules.
- General editing of things.
Rome never fell and rules most of the known world in the 15th century Alternate Earth.
Here's how things progressed and not progressed on the Savage Worlds Fringeworthy rules:
- Work on more Archetypes: Completed the archetypes for all the standard races. Didn’t include an archetype for Fringeborn as they pretty much are similar to those in this book and the Savage World Deluxe book. If other races are introduced, I’ll add at least two archetypes for them.
- Flesh out Europe a bit for Alt 0,2: Didn’t get to, though I thought about it and did more research on the French Revolution and how this world’s one went in a different direction without the American revolution as an example.
- More editing: Cleaned up a few more things and grammar.
- Brainstormed FringeCorp some more: Did, and couldn’t come up with anything. I really could use some suggestions from you folks.
- Extra: Merged in the World Creation rules and I think they need more going over and rewriting. Especially the Star Platform section.
This week we finish our discussion of what it would take to bring the World of Darkness RPG into a Bureau 13 campaign.
OK, so update for this week. I'll save the podcasts for big announcements. So progress this week:
- Consider a map for Alt 0,2: So, I considered doing a map, and decided to leave that open to the GMs to do. I'll explain the political climate, and describe some of the background, and you can assume that what I don't talk about is pretty much similar to our timeline.
- Finalize on what kinds of Archetypes to add to the game: Not necessarily finalize, but decided to do at least two or three novice character archetypes for each of the starting races in the book. Consider them a jumping off point. I started with the Victorians and moved on to the Golden Horde. One goal I do have is not to duplicate existing Archetypes. That may take some doing.
- More editing: Fixed the references to what the target number is. May still have to go through and fix the wording that uses the phrase "target number."
- Expand FringeCorp: Thought about FringeCorp and didn't come up with anything as of yet. Thoughts and ideas of how FringeCorp works, markets, and what it is exactly it sells to the people of Earth Prime?
This week we begin our discussion of how to bring the monsters and mayhem of World of Darkness into a Bureau 13 campaign.